We are looking for Life Science Graduates with knowledge of clinical trails who want to be part of a team who promote collaboration, communication and innovation. If you are results-oriented and enjoy working in a detailed environment, please apply.
At IQVIA, our Project Management Analysts (PMA’s) are an integral part of clinical trial delivery, liaising with clinical teams to improve patients’ lives by bringing new drugs to the market faster.
As a PMA you will work in partnership with the Project Leader/ Clinical Project Manager providing support with project management activities to mitigate risk, control cost, manage project schedule, and ensure customer satisfaction related to assigned projects.
- Establish and manage performance dashboards, analyze event triggers/alerts and determine appropriate follow up for Project Leader or other functions
- Coordinate project schedule and ensure timely updates of all key milestone and partner with Project Leader on related calls
- Coordinate and support the risk and issue management process
- Manage all aspects of the Project Finances including Estimate at Completion (EAC), monthly expenses, invoices and reconciliation
- Demonstrate compliance with the Vendor and Purchase Order (PO) Management process
- Implement and maintain baseline and change control processes.
- Ensure Project Leader has timely and accurate data on areas including cost, schedule, scope, utilization, change orders and quality to support better decision-making
- Develop and maintain relevant sections of Project Management Plans
- Review and support project resource allocation within project budgeted for assigned portfolio/ projects
- Prepare correspondence, including meeting minutes, for project team and/or customer
- Organize and partner with Project Leader in managing internal project team and customer meetings
- Prepare project status reports and presentation materials for internal project team and customer meetings
- Manage and coordinate core file reviews and support audits as needed. Drive e Trial Master File (eTMF) filing compliance focusing on completeness, timeliness and quality
- Manage project specific eTraining and oversee compliance
- Coordinate and support onboarding of new Key Project Team Members and system access
- Monitor project metrics and make required updates in IQVIA systems to ensure accurate and timely reporting is available to senior management
- Participate in regional initiatives to support Project Management Analyst (PMA) community and aid personal development
Qualifications And Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences or other related field, typically with 0 – 2 years of prior relevant experience
- 1 year of relevant clinical research experience with analytical/financial skills or relevant Project Management experience or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Requires knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts of a job area, typically obtained through advanced education
- Knowledge of clinical trials – knowledge of clinical trial conduct and skill in applying applicable clinical research regulatory requirements i.e. International Conference on Harmonization (ICH), Good Clinical Practice (GCP), relevant local laws, regulations, and guidelines, towards clinical trial conduct
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language
- Planning, time management and prioritization skills, the ability to problem solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- IT skills – good software and computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.